Medium duty racking, belonging to a type of storage shelves. It is distinguished by the carrying capacity of the shelves. According to this division principle, the type of rack are between light duty rack and heavy duty racking, so it called medium duty rack.
Column hole type
For medium duty rack，diamond-shaped holes and butterfly holes are used in the market. The diamond-shaped hole can be matched with the reinforced column card, and the cargo column card and the column will be pressed to prevent the shelf from shaking; butterfly hole is beautiful and generous, firm and easy to install.
Medium duty rack installation steps
1. Raise a column and insert two beams at the bottom of the butterfly hole to pay attention to alignment.
2. Raise another column and insert the beam in step 1 to pay attention to the alignment.
3. According to the above insertion method, insert the remaining beams into the attention alignment according to the required layer height.
4. Place the laminates on the P-beams in sequence and complete.
Medium duty rack features
1. Material: High quality cold rolled steel
2. Beam and column adopt column card link
3. The stepped beam is beneficial to the placement of the laminate, making the overall flat and beautiful
4. The overall surface of the shelf is treated by electrostatic spraying, which is beautiful and wear-resistant;
5. Carry 150-500kg/layer can be customized.
Medium duty rack package
Packaged with the plastic film,and the wooden bar and the steel belt